Our Admission Coordinators work to determine each student’s specific academic goals and needs.
1. Prospective students should complete the Ready Global Academy Application and submit official transcripts and/or test scores.
2. Prospective students will interview with an RGA staff member to assess the student's readiness for the program.
3. Students accepted into RGA will be assigned an Admissions Coordinator to provide guidance through the enrollment process. The Admissions Coordinator will speak with the student and their family to understand the student’s needs and present an overview of RGA's course offerings.
4. The Admissions Coordinator identifies courses and/or programs that potentially meet the student’s academic goals.
5. Upon deciding to enroll in RGA, students are assigned a Home Advisor who will assist the student throughout their time at RGA. Junior and Senior students will also be assigned a College Counselor who will assist them in preparing for university study.
6. With the assistance of the Home Advisor, the student will create a Plan of Study and begin enrolling in courses. Once the tuition payment has been received, a welcome letter is sent to the family, teachers are assigned to the student, and the student is granted access to the learning management system. The newly enrolled student may begin coursework immediately.
Before high school enrollment can be completed, our admissions office requires official transcripts for all applicants. Although not required, students are also encouraged to submit English proficiency and/or SAT/ACT test scores.
Students can submit electronic copies to firstname.lastname@example.org